- The primary care's mission is growing and changing. There is an exciting future ahead, where the focus should be more on easily accessible care, smart digital solutions and care close to the patient.
- The aim is to offer the best possible care to participating patients and as well as protecting a good working environment for all employees.
- At the primary care centres the patients are offered assessment, investigation, treatment, follow-up and rehabilitation to varying extents depending on the disease and symptoms. The health centre offers care at different levels in all stages of life.
What We Offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparation and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children of school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 1000€ monthly.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact the moving company and arrange the moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
SALARY is set individually depending on the experience of each specialist.